Low Cost Pet Oral Health Screening Exam
It is critically important to recognize oral health problems in pets as early as possible. This will improve the success of treatments (improve prognosis), lower overall cost of treatment, save your pet's teeth and possibly save their lives. The procedure is simple and you should bring a list of three important questions about your dog or cat's oral health to the appointment.
- Cost of Pet Oral Health Screening Exam is $59.00*
- If your pet allows an oral exam we will look for broken, discolored, diseased teeth and other findings.
- If your pet comes to us fasted (no food or water for 8 hours), we can provide your pet a comprehensive oral health assessment and treatment (COHAT). (This is not included in the cost of the oral health screening.)
- Dental consultation from the veterinary dentist will be limited for the Oral Health Screening, but expanded if the pet's teeth are cleaned.
* Oral Health Screening Exams will be provided when scheduling allows.
Preventative Dental Care
Cat Dental Care
Dog Dental Care