Fees for dental and oral surgery services.
Peace of mind is priceless!
Veterinary dental services are of extremely high value for clients. The veterinary dental specialist is very thorough and can provide peace of mind.
Dental and Oral Surgery Consultation: $100-$135
The dental and Oral Surgery consultation fee is $100 to 135. Every effort is made to discuss oral health problems, potential treatments, costs and to help owners keep their pets mouth healthy.
The dental consultation will include discussions of treatment options for pets while under anesthesia and in the immediate (same-day) post anesthesia period. The goal of the consultation is to help pet owners make the optimal decisions in the treatment of their pets.
Preventative Dental Services:
We provide an inital dental consultation to perform an awake pet exam and to discuss client concerns. At this time potential treatment options are discussed in detail. Under anesthesia a thorough exam is performed with dental radiographs, periodontal probing and dental charting. At this time every tooth and the sourrounding soft and bony tissues have been evaluated. The pet's periodontal disease status and endodontic (inside the tooth) health have been determined. If problems were identified that were not anticipated and discussed during the initial consultation, Dr. Kressin calls the owner's cell, home or work phone. At this time any concern is again addressed. We try to include the owner in decision making when ever possible to make the best decisions.
Fees are based on time, materials (dental, surgical, patient comfort, monitoring and safety) technical assistance and facility requirements.
Fees are outlined with written estimates in most cases and updated by telephone when possible.
Fees are honest and fair!
We are often requested to provide payment plans and we do through CareCredit.
You can make these arrangements prior to or during the initial dental consultation. If you go online, you do not need to share personal financial information with our staff.
Clients often ask how to prepare themselves or their pets for the visit. Our hospital policies are available on this site.
- Oral Health Screening Exam is designed to check for potential problems: $59.*
- Dental and Oral Surgery Consultations (described above) is far more detailed than the Oral health Screening Exam: $100-$135.
- Annual Teeth Cleaning is a state of the art procedure we call COHAT and includes dental x rays, periodontal probing and charting (includes minor pre-surgical blood screening in Oshkosh facility only): $650**.
- We recommend pre-anesthesia blood screening to include either PCV with TS or hematology with blood cell differential and blood chemistry.
* Oral Health Screening Exams not available at all facilities and are subject to scheduling. Ask about this special offer at time of appointment scheduling.
** The Annual Teeth Cleaning at this special price is only available when our schedule permits. Ask for this special at the time of scheduling your appointment.
Clients & Pet Information
Payment Options For Veterinary Dental Care